London, United Kingdom
23 February 2024
Out client is a highly reputable investment firm, renowned for its bespoke and client-centric approach. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to hire a Sales Manager to join their Dublin office, who has experience in selling within the institutional market.
Reporting directly to the Head of Institutional Sales, the Sales Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Liaise with external partners and internal team members to take lead on a region, strategically enhancing the firm’s coverage both for its business and its services.
- Identify and generate new Sales leads by capitalising on opportunities and prospective investors across the EU region, including travelling for networking purposes.
- Directing presentations to investors using a strong understanding of the firm’s investment strategy and funds.
- Build relationships with prospective clients by coordinating across a number of internal teams to ensure existing databases are kept up-to-date.
- Guiding investors through the end to end Sales process, closing deals successfully by liaising across both internal and external teams.
The Sales Manager will meet the following skillset:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales in investment management.
- Must have experience working with Institutional clients, UHNW client experience desired.
- Language skills, must speak either fluent German, Italian or Spanish.
- Strong mathematical and written language skillset, with a high attention-to-detail.
- Ability to apply knowledge of fund performance analytics and models.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.