Senior Product Development Manager (Luxembourg Funds)
18 May 2022
£100,000 - £120,000 DOE
Our client is a global player within the asset management industry. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking for a Senior Product Development Manager to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis.
Taking responsibility for the design, creation and development of investment fund structures for cross border investors in the Luxembourg product range, the Senior Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Acting as the cross-border product leader, to identify vehicle demand drivers, current and future client needs
- Collaborating with the wider global Product team to develop the Luxembourg based vehicle product roadmap
- The design and development of new Luxembourg based products
- Ensuring new products are accurate from a legal and regulatory perspective
- Research and development of product enhancements to the existing Luxembourg based fund structures
- Product Governance – ensuring that processes are robust and managed effectively ensuring and that the Luxembourg based investment funds operate to the highest standards
The Senior Product Development Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CFA holder ideally (but not essential)
- Proven experience in a buy-side Product role, specifically working with Luxembourg domiciled funds
- Detailed knowledge of available and future Luxembourg product vehicles including SICAVs & FCPs structured as UCITS & regulated or supervised AIFs
- Proven ability to help design and launch appropriate investment strategies
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Development professional looking for a global role with a prestigious asset management house.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”