8 December 2021
Our client is a global investment management firm looking to recruit a Marketing Associate to join their team to help develop the firm’s brand and design compelling materials alongside specialised investment teams.
The Marketing Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Maintenance and preparation of presentations and other marketing materials
- Updating material including different systems to automate workflows
- Strict application of formatting and branding standards
- Work with Compliance to follow guidelines and implement compliance edits
- Interpret financial data and investment concepts, liaising with stakeholders to assist with various deliverables
- Help with the Development of graphics, branded material and video editing
- Website maintenance & social media support
- Utilizing Pardot and other tools to email Marketing campaigns
The Marketing Associate will meet the following skillset:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- 3 years’ experience within Marketing
- Previous experience within an asset management company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Manage priorities and work under pressure
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Knowledge of SQL, Salesforce, InDesign, SEO, Seismic or Pardot is desired
The company offers strong growth and development opportunities and excellent benefits including competitive compensation and benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”