Client Service Manager
10 November 2023
£60,000 - £75,000
Our client is a Global Investment Management firm, renowned for their client-centric approach. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Client Service Manager to join their high-performing Client Services team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Service, the Client Service Manager will take on the following dynamic responsibilities:
- Be a main point of contact to answer queries and facilitate the completion of requests across pooled and segregated account clients.
- Take charge of the on boarding of new clients and coordinate investment flows requests.
- Record activities in a timely manner via the required technologies in the firm’s CRM system.
- Accomplish strategy execution for key clients with appropriate utilisation of firm resources through collaboration with Relationship Managers.
- Develop and retain knowledge of market dynamics and share feedback within the firm.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skillset:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- 2-8 years’ experience within financial services, preferably Asset Management.
- Broad knowledge of CRM and workflow systems, such as ServiceNow.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is desired.
- Unwavering commitment to client service excellence.
This presents a remarkable opportunity for an ambitious Client Services professional to make a substantial impact within a respected Investment Management firm. The company offers a competitive compensation package, including an attractive bonus structure and ample room for professional growth.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”