Head of Sales Support
8 May 2019
Our client, a well-established boutique investment manager, is looking to recruit a Head of Business Development Support to join their London office. The ideal candidate will have prior experience within RFP and of managing people.
- Act as the main point of contact for the production of all RFP and client presentations
- Complete all new business proposals within tight deadlines and to a high standard
- Manage the New Business Support team
- Contribute to the writing of pitches and presentations
- Manage the RFP database ensuring that all content is kept up to date
- Create procedures in obtaining information to update marketing materials
- Collaborate with different teams on various internal initiative projects to develop the growth of the firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with working closely with senior management
- Prior experience managing a similar RFP/Marketing department
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”