Marketing Project Manager
24 March 2023
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client is a global Asset Management company. Due to their continued success, they are looking to recruit a Marketing Project Manager to join their London office.
Working within the Wealth management team the Marketing Project Manager will assume the following duties:
- Manage and deliver editorial content, keeping stakeholders informed and up to date.
- Assist and communicate with the team to ensure content is produced accurately and efficiently.
- Actively communicate with social partners to create and identify strategies.
- Deliver development initiatives, providing input and ensuring product deliveries are in line with the relevant compliance standards.
- Identify and implement product modifications, to help with the growth of the company.
The Marketing Project Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product development/management within asset management.
- IMC Qualification is desirable.
- Previous use of Aladdin, FactSet, Eikon, Bloomberg, PFC, PFM and dashboard is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of information security, including data protections, GDPR regulations and accessibility standards.
- Excellent communicator with good attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager looking to excel their career in a fast-growing asset management company.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”