Motion Graphics Designer
9 February 2024
Our client is a Global Investment Management firm renowned for its client-centric approach. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a skilled Motion Graphics Designer to join their dedicated team on a temporary, 12-month basis.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, the Motion Graphics Designer will take on the following dynamic responsibilities:
- Design motion graphics for social media and websites, maintaining a suite of annual or recurring motion graphics.
- Create static artwork projects across various mediums.
- Demonstrate creativity by storyboarding long form animations.
- Assist with the consistency of graphics across all projects, working to specific guidelines.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and balance priorities accordingly.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skillset:
- 3+ years of related work experience, ideally within the Financial Services.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Proficiency in various software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Portfolio/showreel that demonstrates a range of experience creating innovative design solutions. This can include projects that use animation, stock videos/photography and iconography.
This presents a remarkable opportunity for an ambitious Graphic Design professional to make a substantial impact within a respected Investment Management firm. The company offers a competitive compensation package, including an attractive bonus structure and ample room for professional growth.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.